|Rank:||Elite – 1 points|
SSG- 1v1 Games with Sprinting and 1v1 duels.
Speed Agility- Compass run 6 Reps, Funnel Run 8 Reps, 5-10-5 Shuttles 8 Reps, 2 Tower Drills 8 Reps, Hand Run 8 Reps - 30 second rest between reps.
Force Training: Each exercise is to be performed for 45 seconds with a 30 second rest in between exercises. Do 2 rotations of the assigned body circuit with a 3 minute rest in between circuits.
1. Squat Jumps
2. Lunges alternate legs.
3. Bicycle crunches - hands behind head, legs off the ground, opposite elbow to knee.
4. Push ups
5. Broad jumps -jump as far out as you can. Yes for 45 seconds
6. Bench dips- hands on a bench or chair, feet straight out on the floor, lower yourself until upper arm is parallel
with the floor
7. Burpees jump - hands on ground, extend you legs into a push up position, legs back to chest, jump.
8. Clap Pushups
9. Hip ups - Lie on your back, legs straight up in the air, shoot your hips to the ceiling.
10. Bicycle Jumps - right foot in front, left foot back, jump as high as possible and alternate feet â€“ 20 jumps 11. Mountain Climbers- keep knee over your ankle
12. Front Plank
- players in groups of 4, with 1 ball per group
- 1 player stands at the inside cone, and 3 stand at the outside cone, as shown in diagram
- players start with ball in hands, passing and moving to follow the pass
- perform the exercise for 2 minutes at a low intensity, then 5 sets of 1 minute, passing and sprinting as fast as possible, with 20 seconds rest between sets
- progress to put the ball at the feet
- perform 5 sets of 1 minute, one-
touch passing and sprinting as fast as possible, with 20 seconds rest between sets