|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 6 points|
Edgemont Soccer Club; Age Group Clinics
Block: Individual Technical Skills using the inside and outside surface of the foot.
Focus: Attacking 1v1
Skill: Stop Start - Outside Cut / Low wave
Type of Pressure: 1v1 Pressure
Pressure Position: Alongside
Decisions looking to affect:
1. Quality of positive first touch (Direction - towards goal; Weight)
2. Awareness of defender's position. Players ability to identify the amount of pressure that is being applied to the ball. Speed / Approach
3. Placement of ball. Dribble with farthest foot from defender.
4. Mentality - Go to goal. Attack if option is available.
5. Decision - Turn or use a Stop start to lose the defender (Scenarios from warm up)
6. Cross / Cut across if you have the time and space from the defender to do so.