|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 6 points|
Edgemont Soccer Club; Age Group Clinics
Block: Attacking 2v1; Combination - Double Pass
Skill: Inside Push Pass
Type of Pressure: Varies
Pressure Position: Varies
Decisions looking to affect:
1. Quality of positive first touch (Direction - towards target; Weight)
2. Awareness of defender's position. Players ability to identify the amount of pressure that is being applied to the ball (Speed / Approach). How does that affect their first touch? Can we look to direct it away from pressure?
3. Placement of ball.
4. Position of non-kicking foot.
5. Contact on ball; with which surface?
6. How does body shape and the follow through of the kicking leg affect the pass?
7. Mentality - Maintain possession of the ball.