|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 6 points|
Edgemont Soccer Club; Age Group Clinics
Block: Attacking 2v1; Combination - Double Pass
Focus: Switching the Point of Attack
Skill Review: Roll Push (Outside) in a 1v1 scenario // Inside Push Pass
Type of Pressure: Varies
Pressure Position: Varies
Decisions looking to affect:
1. Quality of positive first touch (Direction - towards target; Weight)
2. Awareness of defender's position. Players ability to identify the amount of pressure that is being applied to the ball (Speed / Approach). How does that affect their first touch? Can we look to direct it away from pressure?
3. Recognizing moments when to possess vs. penetrate.
4. Technique - Entrance, Engagement, Execution, Exi
5. Mentality - (a) Go to goal. (b) beat the defender with the roll push in a 1v1 scenario to get in the space left behind. (c) Possess to penetrate.