|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 6 points|
Focus: Attacking / Receiving - Pressure is tight, there is no cover, can you roll the defender by spinning the ball inside/outside on your first touch.
Amount of Pressure: 1v1
Type of Pressure: Tight pressure from behind. Attacking player receives the ball facing his/her own goal and is looking to turn.
Decisions looking to affect:
1. Ability to identify amount of pressure being applied to the ball, as the player receives it.
2. Choice to open up on the back foot - closer to the opponent, or receive the ball on the front foot to protect the ball and roll the defender.
3. Recognition of the second defender. Is the second defender in a good spot to cover the first defender if I beat him/her? If so, do I have a supporting player I can pass the ball to?
4. If the second defender is not presenting themselves as a good option of support can the player with the ball beat the defender 1v1?
5. Can I roll the defender and break the line early?
Hillsborough S.C. - ACT