|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 6 points|
Focus: Primary - The player's ability to recognize when pressure is tight, and decision player receiving the ball make when he/she does not have time to turn and face the opposition. Secondary - 1v1 Attacking Move, Inside-Outside.
Amount of Pressure: One defender - Pressure present.
Type of Pressure: Varies.
Decisions looking to affect:
1. Ability to identify amount of pressure being applied to the ball, as the player receives it.
2. Choice to open up on the back foot - closer to the opponent, or receive the ball on the front foot to protect the ball and shield it away from the defender.
3. Recognition of the second defender. Is the second defender present? Is he/she in a good spot to cover the first defender if I beat him/her? If so, do I have a supporting player I can pass the ball to?
4. Proactive mentality after passing the ball. Can you quickly signal to your teammate for a Give and Go to get around the defender, or support
their run and prepare yourself for the cross?
5. If player receiving the ball the ball passes it back to the original sender - does that individual decide to take the defender on 1v1, or combine around in a 2v1? (Reading the defender)
Move(s): Inside - Outside.