|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 7 points|
Key Learning Outcomes:
• Driving at defender (commit them)
• Observation of defender’s position! What are they giving you?
• Blocking the path ahead – play support player
• Technical application – outside of foot (better angle of pass) keeps out of defenders radius
• Disguise pass (outside, no look, body fake)
• Defenders body shape? Flat, then nutmeg is on
• If passing then it’s a straight pass (toe) with a diagonal • • run (depending on space in behind defender)
• Is the dribbling player dictating the movement or is the support player?!