|Country:||United States of America|
|Rank:||Elite – 7 points|
Improving Teams Scoring Chances from the Middle (coaching points)
- Striker (#9) is vital to be sucessful scoring for the center of the field - whether as a scorer or as a facilitator.
- #9 working directly with #7 and #11 making through and diagional runs to penetrate the D will help greatly.
Duration: 90 minutes
- Warm-up - Lower work rate with focus on touch and increasing HR
- Small Sided Activity - Medium, Semi opposed with movement in short bursts
- Expanded Small Side Activity - High, Opposed activity with goal and counter goal
- End Game - High
"If you’re attacking,you don’t get as tired as when you’re chasing."
-Kyle Rote, Jr.